Thursday 7 August 2008

Thomas Keeps busy!

Hello to all you blog reading peoples!
Just a quick update from the south coast of NSW. I've Been surfing a shitload filming for IAMNONE'S thrash and have pretty much wrapped up the south coast part. Booked a few plane tickets last night that will take me abroad to finish off the rest of the film over the next month then all is left is to see what Todd Barnes can do with it all, I'm claiming it to be nothing short of amazing. Jake & I have been sharing a room for the last few weeks and having him here to push me has been amazing for my surfing and theres also been some crazy times with a random night out or two. My new range of Science Boards hit the stores next week and I'm pretty excited to say the least to get my hands on a few new boards for myself.
I've also been updating my own blog quite often so check it out here.

Anyway here are some frames of Jake Stone & Myself from the last week:

JS

JS

TR

TR

TR

No comments: