Monday 26 May 2008

Sharp shooter

Hey guys
Cade here just thought I'd let you know what I have been up to of late. The waves have been pretty average at home on the sunny coast since the anzac day swell but I've scored some fun waves on a few missions down south, one such trip resulted in some not so friendly words from a few of the locals. While the waves at home havn't been great for bodyboarding, ive been having loads of fun riding a surfboard. As far as partying goes i'm glad that novy's down the coast for a few weeks because i havent had anyone hassling me to go out 5 nights a in a row, haha that guy is an animal!! Anyway other than that I have been surfing at least twice a day trying to prepare myself for the upcoming BBA & QAB comps, Ann st has been pumping!! I Just got a new board from PRIDE and I'm super amped on how it rdes, keep an eye out for the new range instores soon. The new GRAND FLAVOUR winter range is also due out soon and looks insane I can't wait to get my hands on it, especially the new jackets and jeans.
Any way I'm off for a grovell at ann st.

Heres some photos from my recent road trips. Thanks to Ben lee & Ryan Jones for the great lens work!
enjoy
Cade

No comments: